Policies for the Historic Jacob Hill Inn
- All rates are quoted per night. Higher rates apply to weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and holidays.
- Special rates posted may not apply on all holiday weekends.
- Corporate rates for single occupancy, weekdays are available.
- All rates are subject to 11.7% Room Occupancy Tax.
- Unless specified, rates are based on double occupancy.
- All rates include a full daily breakfast.
- Complimentary 24-hour self serve hot or cold beverages, fruit & cookies.
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- There is a required minimum stay of 2 nights all year and 3 nights on holidays.
- You are welcome to ask about single nights: On a last minute. If we have the availability we would be happy to accommodate you, please keep in mind you need to be flexible on room assignments. (most weekends in October are a 3 night minimum stay)
- One night rate during the week will be at the weekend rate.
- All reservations must be paid with a credit card, in the guest’s name Visa, Master Card,
American Express or Discover. A 50% paid deposit is required to hold reservations or payment in full on one night
- Upon arrival guest Credit Card must be presented and balance is paid.
- Checks are only accepted up to 10 days before arrival.
- A $35 to 10% service charge per room will be deducted from your deposit if a cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to your reservation date (30 days on multiple rooms or Memorial Day weekend).
- If a cancellation is necessary 15 days or less before your arrival. Your account will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- There are no refunds on day of reservations.
Gift Certificate Policy
- Gift Certificates must follow our minimum stay requirement.
- There are no refunds on Gift Certificates.
- Gift Certificates that have not been purchased expire one year from issuance.
- Holiday Bonus Bucks Expire after one year from gift certificate issuance.
- All gift certificates expire seven years from date of purchase.
- Historic Jacob Hill Inn Gift Certificates can be used at the Providence Luxury Hotel
- BedandBreakfast.com Gift Certificates can not be used on a discounted rate
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE INN. Those choosing to disregard our policy will be asked to leave but will be responsible for the reservation, plus cleaning fees of $150, in addition to compensation for any future revenue lost due to rendering a room unacceptable for incoming guests
- We do not allow candles or large coolers in the bedrooms.
- We regret we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 13 (We are a romantic getaway) and no one under the age of 21 without a parent or guardian also NO PETS!
- Ample free parking and bicycle storage is available to registered guests.
- Unregistered guests that are visiting must leave the property by 10 PM. Facilities (Tennis Court, Pool, Ping Pong & Billiards) are for registered guests use ONLY.
- Check in is after 3 PM and before 9PM and check out is promptly by 11 AM. There may be an extra charge for early check-in or late check out.
- We are not responsible for any personal items left behind.
Please Note: To Protect the Privacy & Security of our guests tours are by reservation only.
Thank you for adhering to our policies. We regret that we have to be so restrictive but we have a commitment to our guests to expect the very highest standards in being provided with a well-kept and safe environment. We look forward to hosting you and making you feel at home in a quiet and relaxed atmosphere.